Wedding PR: “Ready, Set, Submit! How to Turn Your Real Weddings Into Free Press” has Gone LIVE!
Today is the day! 🙂
After counting down the days, I am thrilled to share that my presentation for Book More Brides’ 6 Figure Wedding Photographer Summit has just gone live! My video went live at 12pm EST today and you have a whole 24 hours to watch it for free with my friends at Book More Brides.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn from “Ready, Set, Submit! How to Turn Your Real Weddings Into Free Press”:
- How one wedding pro used a fruitcake and a Twitter post to get featured on Good Morning America, the Huffington Post and ABC news.
- Exactly what blogs and magazine look for in Real Wedding submissions and what NOT to send.
- The secret ingredient that wedding publications drool over in Real Wedding submissions. (Hint: it’s not gorgeous photos. Sorry!)
- 5 strategies for turbo charging your Real Wedding press so that the media buzz lasts as long as you want.
- How to get the bride to do all the hard work for your real wedding submissions and what to put in your contract so you don’t miss press opportunities.
Click HERE to enjoy!
Meghan Ely is the owner of wedding marketing and wedding pr firm OFD Consulting. She is the exclusive wedding pr columnist to wedding marketing journal WedLock magazine and is a highly sought after speaker in the wedding industry. She loves ruffle table runners and Royal Wedding Tchotchkes. To learn how OFD Consulting can assist you with your wedding marketing and wedding pr, please contact us today
Topics: wedding pr