It’s always fun to travel for speaking engagements but I’m always equally honored to enjoy the opportunity to present to my peers here in Virginia. So it’s with that, that I am thrilled to announce that I will be speaking at the CCWEP Fall Educational Seminar on Wednesday Nov. 6, 2013 in Charlottesville, VA!
Building Your Business in the Off Season:
Every professional looks forward to a little rest and relaxation in the Off Season. Did you know that downtime is the perfect opportunity to get the edge on your competition? Don’t just recoup your energy – recharge your business and make plans for a successful new year! Learn everything you need to know to turn your break into a breakthrough! This seminar focuses on:
- Streamlining your business for the sake of efficiency
- Building a strong base for your wedding PR and real wedding submissions
- Effective post-bridal show strategies to turn leads into sales
- Implementing analytics to ensure that you are maximizing your ROI and making informed decisions about how you invest your time, money and resources
- Creating an off-season to-do list of the many things, big and small, that you can implement to make next year an outstanding one
This event is being held is for members only (visit the CCWEP site to sign up to be a member if you haven’t!) from 8am to 1pm at:
Restoration Hall (Old Trail Clubhouse in Crozet)
5494 Golf Drive
Click here to register today. Thanks to CCWEP for this opportunity and I can’t wait to see everyone there!
Meghan Ely is the owner of wedding marketing and wedding pr firm OFD Consulting. She is the exclusive wedding pr columnist to wedding marketing journal WedLock magazine and is a highly sought after speaker in the wedding industry. She loves ruffle table runners and Royal Wedding Tchotchkes. To learn how OFD Consulting can assist you with your wedding marketing and wedding pr, please contact us