1. I’m thankful whoopie pies are finally going mainstream with brides. Take that cupcake!
2. I’m thankful not every bride succumbs to a strapless gown.
3. I’m thankful that there are still wedding invitations that dazzle me.
4. I’m thankful for ridic articles like this that allows me to blog another day.
5. I’m thankful for the Crane’s Blue Book.
6. I’m thankful that food trucks may be the cure for the common drunken groomsmen.
7. I thankful that Etsy and weddings had a baby.
8. I’m thankful that someone has finally found an easier way to share wedding images.
9. I’m thankful that wedding pros can even cater to geeks like me.
10. I’m thankful that Prince William finally popped the question- so I can finally throw a party.
Meghan Ely is the owner of wedding marketing and wedding pr firm OFD Consulting. She is the exclusive wedding pr columnist to wedding marketing journal WedLock magazine and is a highly sought after speaker in the wedding industry. She loves ruffle table runners and Royal Wedding Tchotchkes. To learn how OFD Consulting can assist you with your wedding marketing and wedding pr, please contact us today.